Integrate with Slack to automatically push JobTread notifications to your workspace. Determine the Slack channels you'd like to include and which JobTread events you'd like to post. Continue reading for help with setup and configuration.
- Sign in, click Settings along the lefthand toolbar and select the Integrations tab.
- Click the Slack logo from the Add new integration header, review the details on the next page, and click Create.
- Sign in to your Slack workspace and select the channel where you want to receive notifications. Click Allow access. You will need to repeat this process for each channel where you want notifications to post.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab under your organization settings.
- The Slack channel you're posting to is listed at the top of the page. Determine which JobTread events you want posted to that channel and save.